Transformers Legacy Wreck 'N Rule Collection Diaclone Universe Twin Twist
- Package Conditions Explained
When a mission seems like a lost cause, the Autobots call in their toughest task force: the Wreckers. This elite strike team of hardcore warriors is prepared to rush in blasters-blazing and get the job done.
Twin Twist is the loose cannon of the team. Nothing gives him more joy than shredding his enemies into scrap metal. Twin Twist can be uncontrollable at times, but he’s proven his worth as a member of the Wreckers.
Diaclone Universe Twin Twist figure converts to drill tank mode in 18 steps. Includes 2 blaster accessories and a Headmaster figure that converts from robot to Diaclone Universe Twin Twist figure’s head in 1 step.
The Wreck ‘N Rule Collection includes 5 exciting packs, featuring some of the most celebrated Wreckers throughout the Transformers multiverse! (Each sold separately, subject to availability.)
- WRECK ‘N RULE COLLECTION: If a mission is a lost cause, the Autobots call in their toughest task force: the Wreckers. This elite strike team is prepared to rush in blasters-blazing and get the job done
- THE LOOSE CANNON: Nothing gives Twin Twist more joy than shredding his enemies into scrap metal. He can be uncontrollable at times, but he’s proven his worth as a member of the Wreckers
- CLASSIC CONVERSION & ACCESSORIES: Diaclone Universe Twin Twist figure converts to drill tank mode in 18 steps. Includes 2 blaster accessories and a Headmaster figure that converts from robot to head in 1 step
- ASSEMBLE THE HAMMER: Each Wreck ‘N Rule Collection pack includes with a piece of the Wreckers hammer. Collect all 5 packs to assemble and display the hammer
- EXCLUSIVE PACKAGING ART: Packaging features a piece of exclusive artwork. Collect all 5 Wreck ‘N Rule Collection packs to piece together the full scene
Nerdzoic Toys & Collectibles sells collectible products, including children's products, for purchase by adults 18 years and over. If any product you are ordering is intended for a child you assume all warnings may apply to that product. Most products contain choking hazards are are not intended for children under five years of age.
We understand that collectors expect their products to be handled with love and care. From experience, we know that this expectation is not something understood by big box stores. That is why we only send out products that are in "standard grade" packaging, Minty Fresh. To understand how we determine the grade on each package and how to figure out which is right for you, watch the video below or read the explanation below that. Heck, do do both!
Almost everything that arrives in our warehouse is considered standard grade. Minty Fresh packaging is what you expect to find straight on the shelves at your big box store. They may include minor corner dents, small creases, or scrapes, but not enough that it takes away from the overall appearance of the packaging. Minty Fresh is perfect for opening, displaying, or giving as a gift.
Figures that are "Near Mint" just fall outside our realm of "mint condition". This can include multiple corner dings, creases, and scratches on the bubble. This product is meant to be opened, but is not so damaged that you would feel weird giving it as a gift.
The name says it all-these toys are more BEAT UP than Rocky after his fight with Apollo, but the figure and accessories are NOT damaged. These toys are meant to be opened and should not be given as gifts. It's a great way to save a couple of dollars if you are a 100% "Loosey" collector!
For the collector who is looking for "Gem Mint" packaging, this is the way to go. This packaging is flawless, but also rare, which is why we don't offer this as a standard option. If you are looking for a product in Collectors Grade, contact us at email@example.com and we will inspect our inventory. If we find something that we deem "Gem Mint" we will send you a photo for review.
If we have something that we deem to be that quality, we will send it to you for the "Minty Fresh" price. We recommend that you add a FigureSheild to it to keep it safe during travel, but it is NOT required.
Shipping & Handling
We take pride in the way we package our products. After countless hours of trial and error, we have mastered the shipping and handling process to keep your collectables safe and sound during delivery. Please see our full shipping policy here.