Star Wars The Black Series Wedge Antilles Battle Simulation Helmet
- Package Conditions Explained
A talented young Rebel pilot from Correllia, Wedge Antilles survived the attack on the first Death Star and piloted a Snowspeeder in the defense of Echo Base on Hoth.
Fans can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with premium roleplay items from Star Wars The Black Series! With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. Star Wars The Black Series includes figures, vehicles, and roleplay items inspired by the 40-plus-year legacy of the Star Wars galaxy that includes the Star Wars comics, Star Wars movies, and Star Wars series. Each sold separately. Subject to availability.
Featuring 3 internal speakers and synchronized LED lights, fans can imagine what it was like for this Rebel pilot to suit up and pilot both an X-wing Fighter and Snowspeeder into battle!
- Featuring highly-detailed deco, movie-inspired design, interior padding, electronic lights, and sound FX, this full-scale reproduction of Wedge Antilles’ iconic helmet is a great addition to any fan's Star Wars collection
- 3 internal speakers create an immersive surround sound battle simulation experience while synchronized LED lights inside the visor simulate blaster fire from enemy vehicles
- Whether piloting an X-wing or a Snowspeeder, Wedge Antilles wore his iconic helmet into battle against the evil Empire
- Flip the switch inside the helmet to choose between a simulation of piloting Wedge Antilles’ X-wing at the Battle of Yavin or his Snowspeeder at the Battle of Hoth, featuring communication from R2-A3
- Look for other premium roleplay items and figures from Star Wars The Black Series (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- x3 1.5v AAA Alkaline batteries required.
- Includes: helmet and instructions.
Nerdzoic Toys & Collectibles sells collectible products, including children's products, for purchase by adults 18 years and over. If any product you are ordering is intended for a child you assume all warnings may apply to that product. Most products contain choking hazards are are not intended for children under five years of age.
We understand that collectors expect their products to be handled with love and care. From experience, we know that this expectation is not something understood by big box stores. That is why we only send out products that are in "standard grade" packaging, Minty Fresh. To understand how we determine the grade on each package and how to figure out which is right for you, watch the video below or read the explanation below that. Heck, do do both!
Almost everything that arrives in our warehouse is considered standard grade. Minty Fresh packaging is what you expect to find straight on the shelves at your big box store. They may include minor corner dents, small creases, or scrapes, but not enough that it takes away from the overall appearance of the packaging. Minty Fresh is perfect for opening, displaying, or giving as a gift.
Figures that are "Near Mint" just fall outside our realm of "mint condition". This can include multiple corner dings, creases, and scratches on the bubble. This product is meant to be opened, but is not so damaged that you would feel weird giving it as a gift.
The name says it all-these toys are more BEAT UP than Rocky after his fight with Apollo, but the figure and accessories are NOT damaged. These toys are meant to be opened and should not be given as gifts. It's a great way to save a couple of dollars if you are a 100% "Loosey" collector!
For the collector who is looking for "Gem Mint" packaging, this is the way to go. This packaging is flawless, but also rare, which is why we don't offer this as a standard option. If you are looking for a product in Collectors Grade, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inspect our inventory. If we find something that we deem "Gem Mint" we will send you a photo for review.
If we have something that we deem to be that quality, we will send it to you for the "Minty Fresh" price. We recommend that you add a FigureSheild to it to keep it safe during travel, but it is NOT required.
Shipping & Handling
We take pride in the way we package our products. After countless hours of trial and error, we have mastered the shipping and handling process to keep your collectables safe and sound during delivery. Please see our full shipping policy here.