Star Wars: The Black Series Archive Collection 6" Princess Leia (A New Hope)
The most epic figures from Star Wars The Black Series are back with the Black Series Archive collection! These archive figures have premium deco and design, so fans and collectors can expand their Star Wars collections. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Recall intense moments from the Star Wars Galaxy with this Star Wars The Black Series Archive Lucasfilm 50th anniversary 6-inch-scale Princess Leia Organa figure with accessories, featuring premium deco across multiple points of articulation.
Includes: figure and 2 accessories.
- Princess Leia Organa was one of the Rebel Alliance’s greatest leaders, fearless on the battlefield and dedicated to ending the tyranny of the Empire
- Commemorate the first 50 years of Lucasfilm with figures inspired by the original Star Wars trilogy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- Epic figures from the Star Wars The Black Series return with the Black Series Archive 6-inch-scale action figures, featuring premium deco and design
- This Star Wars The Black Series action figure comes with 2 detachable entertainment-inspired blaster accessories that make great additions to any Star Wars collection
- Star Wars fans and collectors can display this highly poseable, fully articulated figure, featuring premium deco, in their action figure and vehicle collection
- Figure Scale: 6 Inches
Nerdzoic markets and sells products, including children's products, for purchase by adults 18 years and over. If any product you are ordering is intended for a child please assume all of the following warnings may apply to that product:
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
WARNING: Nerdzoic Toys & Collectibles sells collectible products, including children's products, for purchase by adults 18 years and over. If any product you are ordering is intended for a child you assume all warnings may apply to that product. Most products contain choking hazards are are not intended for children under five years of age.