Marvel Legends Dr. Strange 2 Multiverse of Madness Wong (Rintrah BAF)
Wong takes over for The Ancient One as Sorcerer Supreme and leader of Kamar-Taj, teaching a new era of sorcerers to protect our reality from mystical threats.
- With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan-favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections.
- 6-INCH-SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE: Fans, collectors, and kids can enjoy this 6-inch-scale Marvel’s Wong figure, inspired by the character from Marvel Studios’ Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
- INSPIRED BY THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE: This 6-inch scale Marvel’s Wong figure features premium movie-inspired design, detail, and articulation for posing and display in your Marvel collection
- PREMIUM ARTICULATION AND ACCESSORIES: This 6-inch Legends Series Doctor Strange figure features multiple points of articulation and movie-inspired accessories, including alternate hands and sword accessory!
- MARVEL UNIVERSE IN 6-INCH SCALE: Look for other Marvel Legends action figures inspired by the Marvel Cinematic Universe, including Doctor Strange, America Chavez, and Master Mordo. (Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- INCLUDES BUILD-A-FIGURE PART(S) (RINTRAH): Each Marvel Legends Doctor Strange figure includes at least one Build-A-Figure piece. Collect all the figures to assemble an additional figure (Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- Includes: figure, 4 accessories, 1 Build-A-Figure Part
- Figure scale: 6 inches
WARNING: Nerdzoic Toys & Collectibles sells collectible products, including children's products, for purchase by adults 18 years and over. If any product you are ordering is intended for a child you assume all warnings may apply to that product. Most products contain choking hazards are are not intended for children under five years of age.