G.I. Joe Classified #74 Scrap-Iron & Anti-Armor Drone
- Package Conditions Explained
Scrap Iron is an anti-armor specialist and weapons designer whose passion for precision drove him to develop his own munitions. His remote-controlled drone is his latest development for Cobra.
- YO JOE! G.I. JOE EXPLODES INTO A LARGER-THAN-LIFE ERA WITH 6 INCH ACTION FIGURES: The G.I. Joe Classified Series evolves the characters fans know and love into a highly articulated 6-inch (150 mm) scale with premium deco and detailing
- CLASSIC SCRAP-IRON-INSPIRED DESIGN: Features a classic design updated to bring the Cobra Anti-Armor Specialist and arms designer into the modern era and 11 accessories inspired by the character’s rich history
- HIGHLY POSEABLE WITH PREMIUM DETAILING: G.I. Joe Classified Series Scrap-Iron & Anti-Armor Drone action figure features premium detailing and articulation for poseability to create dynamic dioramas (some poses may require additional support)
- COLLECTIBLE PACKAGING: 74 in the G.I Joe Classified Series sequence. The closed-box packaging showcases accessory loadout, character-specific File Card Icons, original artwork, and unique digital renders that are perfect for display
- EXPAND YOUR ROSTER: Look for other G.I. Joe Action Figures and G.I. Joe Toys to build your roster of heroes and villains (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- Includes: Figure, drone, and 11 accessories
- Figure scale: 6 inches
Nerdzoic Toys & Collectibles sells collectible products, including children's products, for purchase by adults 18 years and over. If any product you are ordering is intended for a child you assume all warnings may apply to that product. Most products contain choking hazards are are not intended for children under five years of age.
We understand that collectors expect their products to be handled with love and care. From experience, we know that this expectation is not something understood by big box stores. That is why we only send out products that are in "standard grade" packaging, Minty Fresh. To understand how we determine the grade on each package and how to figure out which is right for you, watch the video below or read the explanation below that. Heck, do do both!
Almost everything that arrives in our warehouse is considered standard grade. Minty Fresh packaging is what you expect to find straight on the shelves at your big box store. They may include minor corner dents, small creases, or scrapes, but not enough that it takes away from the overall appearance of the packaging. Minty Fresh is perfect for opening, displaying, or giving as a gift.
Figures that are "Near Mint" just fall outside our realm of "mint condition". This can include multiple corner dings, creases, and scratches on the bubble. This product is meant to be opened, but is not so damaged that you would feel weird giving it as a gift.
The name says it all-these toys are more BEAT UP than Rocky after his fight with Apollo, but the figure and accessories are NOT damaged. These toys are meant to be opened and should not be given as gifts. It's a great way to save a couple of dollars if you are a 100% "Loosey" collector!
For the collector who is looking for "Gem Mint" packaging, this is the way to go. This packaging is flawless, but also rare, which is why we don't offer this as a standard option. If you are looking for a product in Collectors Grade, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inspect our inventory. If we find something that we deem "Gem Mint" we will send you a photo for review.
If we have something that we deem to be that quality, we will send it to you for the "Minty Fresh" price. We recommend that you add a FigureSheild to it to keep it safe during travel, but it is NOT required.
Shipping & Handling
We take pride in the way we package our products. After countless hours of trial and error, we have mastered the shipping and handling process to keep your collectables safe and sound during delivery. Please see our full shipping policy here.