Transformers Studio Series 50 Deluxe WWII Autobot Hot Rod (The Last Knight)
- Package Conditions Explained
Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection with Studio Series figures, inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe.
In the WWII Flashback scene from Transformers: The Last Knight, Hot Rod teams up with Bumblebee to provide serious firepower during an assault on an enemy stronghold.
This Studio Series 50 Deluxe Class WWII Autobot Hot figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco and converts from robot to tank mode in 24 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Hot Rod in the WWII Flashback scene. Includes a detailed weapon accessory. For kids age 8 and up!
• Studio Series Deluxe Class: Deluxe Class figures are 4.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe.
• 4.5-inch scale WWII AUTOBOT HOT ROD: Figure is highly articulated, featuring vivid, movie-inspired deco, and includes a detailed weapon accessory.
• Big Screen Inspired: Figure scale reflects the character's size in the world of Transformers: The Last Knight. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic WWII Flashback scene.
• 2 Iconic Modes: Figure converts between robot and tank mode in 24 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up.
• Removable Backdrop: Fans can use the removable backdrop to pose and display the WWII Autobot Hot Rod figure in the WWII Flashback scene with their own style.
• Figure scale: 8.5 inches
Nerdzoic Toys & Collectibles sells collectible products, including children's products, for purchase by adults 18 years and over. If any product you are ordering is intended for a child you assume all warnings may apply to that product. Most products contain choking hazards are are not intended for children under five years of age.
We understand that collectors expect their products to be handled with love and care. From experience, we know that this expectation is not something understood by big box stores. That is why we only send out products that are in "standard grade" packaging, Minty Fresh. To understand how we determine the grade on each package and how to figure out which is right for you, watch the video below or read the explanation below that. Heck, do do both!
Almost everything that arrives in our warehouse is considered standard grade. Minty Fresh packaging is what you expect to find straight on the shelves at your big box store. They may include minor corner dents, small creases, or scrapes, but not enough that it takes away from the overall appearance of the packaging. Minty Fresh is perfect for opening, displaying, or giving as a gift.
Figures that are "Near Mint" just fall outside our realm of "mint condition". This can include multiple corner dings, creases, and scratches on the bubble. This product is meant to be opened, but is not so damaged that you would feel weird giving it as a gift.
The name says it all-these toys are more BEAT UP than Rocky after his fight with Apollo, but the figure and accessories are NOT damaged. These toys are meant to be opened and should not be given as gifts. It's a great way to save a couple of dollars if you are a 100% "Loosey" collector!
For the collector who is looking for "Gem Mint" packaging, this is the way to go. This packaging is flawless, but also rare, which is why we don't offer this as a standard option. If you are looking for a product in Collectors Grade, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inspect our inventory. If we find something that we deem "Gem Mint" we will send you a photo for review.
If we have something that we deem to be that quality, we will send it to you for the "Minty Fresh" price. We recommend that you add a FigureSheild to it to keep it safe during travel, but it is NOT required.
Shipping & Handling
We take pride in the way we package our products. After countless hours of trial and error, we have mastered the shipping and handling process to keep your collectables safe and sound during delivery. Please see our full shipping policy here.