Star Wars The Vintage Collection Shoretrooper 4-Pack
- Package Conditions Explained
During the height of the Empire shoretroopers would patrol the beaches of the Imperial military headquarters. Now, they find themselves assigned to less glorious postings.
Celebrate the legacy of Star Wars, the action-and-adventure-packed space saga from a galaxy far, far away, with premium 3.75-inch scale figures and vehicles from Star Wars The Vintage Collection. Figures feature premium detail and design across product and packaging, as well as the entertainment-inspired collector grade deco that fans have come to know and love.
Featuring premium detail and design across multiple points of articulation inspired by Star Wars Entertainment, these collectible Star Wars The Vintage Collection 3.75-inch-scale figures are a great gift for Star Wars fans and collectors.
- SHORETROOPER: During the height of the Empire, coastal defense stormtroopers—or shoretroopers—would patrol the beaches and bunkers of the Imperial military headquarters on Scarif. Now, they find themselves assigned to less glorious postings
- CLASSIC STAR WARS FIGURES: These 4 Shoretrooper action figures are inspired by the characters in Star Wars Entertainment and include 1 Captain and 1 Squad Leader. A great gift for any Star Wars fan or collector
- ENTERTAINMENT-BASED CHARACTER-INSPIRED ACCESSORIES: These Star Wars The Vintage Collection action figures come with 6 entertainment-inspired accessories that make a great addition to any Star Wars collection
- PREMIUM DESIGN AND ARTICULATION: Highly articulated with fully poseable heads, arms, and legs, the Star Wars Shoretrooper figures can be displayed in any Star Wars action figure and vehicle collections.
- Includes: 4 figures and 6 accessories.
Nerdzoic Toys & Collectibles sells collectible products, including children's products, for purchase by adults 18 years and over. If any product you are ordering is intended for a child you assume all warnings may apply to that product. Most products contain choking hazards are are not intended for children under five years of age.
We understand that collectors expect their products to be handled with love and care. From experience, we know that this expectation is not something understood by big box stores. That is why we only send out products that are in "standard grade" packaging, Minty Fresh. To understand how we determine the grade on each package and how to figure out which is right for you, watch the video below or read the explanation below that. Heck, do do both!
Almost everything that arrives in our warehouse is considered standard grade. Minty Fresh packaging is what you expect to find straight on the shelves at your big box store. They may include minor corner dents, small creases, or scrapes, but not enough that it takes away from the overall appearance of the packaging. Minty Fresh is perfect for opening, displaying, or giving as a gift.
Figures that are "Near Mint" just fall outside our realm of "mint condition". This can include multiple corner dings, creases, and scratches on the bubble. This product is meant to be opened, but is not so damaged that you would feel weird giving it as a gift.
The name says it all-these toys are more BEAT UP than Rocky after his fight with Apollo, but the figure and accessories are NOT damaged. These toys are meant to be opened and should not be given as gifts. It's a great way to save a couple of dollars if you are a 100% "Loosey" collector!
For the collector who is looking for "Gem Mint" packaging, this is the way to go. This packaging is flawless, but also rare, which is why we don't offer this as a standard option. If you are looking for a product in Collectors Grade, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inspect our inventory. If we find something that we deem "Gem Mint" we will send you a photo for review.
If we have something that we deem to be that quality, we will send it to you for the "Minty Fresh" price. We recommend that you add a FigureSheild to it to keep it safe during travel, but it is NOT required.
Shipping & Handling
We take pride in the way we package our products. After countless hours of trial and error, we have mastered the shipping and handling process to keep your collectables safe and sound during delivery. Please see our full shipping policy here.